Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 89

I just finished writing another paper. i am going to get ready to go to work in just a few minutes. I hope it's not too busy tonight, my back still hurts, but I need some cash, especially because I am going to be leaving for my trip in just a few days. I woke up this morning, I was so sore! I don't think I really hurt my back, just a pulled muscle. Maybe with all that swimming and running yesterday I overdid it a little.

For breakfast: Two poached eggs with sauteed spinach. I finally mastered the arts of poaching eggs, they looked quite nice today! Coffee.

I had a banana and a fruit leather. Trader Joe's has great Fiber Fruit leathers, 60 calories and 6 grams of Fiber! Cassi and I are going up to Arlington tonight after work and we are going to hang out and I think we might even decorate the Christmas tree while we're up there. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment