Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 77

I have read a lot of the reading I have for class tomorrow and am just about finished. When Cassi got home from school we had lunch.

For Lunch: Pounded chicken with Arugula, and fresh lime.

Cassi went our for Dinner tonight with her Aunt so I am on my own tonight. I have a small paper to write and major research to do for a final paper for my women's studies. i was going to try and tie the paper into my interest in food, but for research purposes that might be difficult. I made myself an awesome dinner tonight, and I took a picture that I will upload.

For Dinner: Blackened chicken breast on the grill, with Black beans, fresh avocado, lime and Salsa. The seasoning: Chili powder, oregano, cayenne, salt, pepper, cumin. I cooked the beans down with some chicken stock and mashed em up a bit with a spoon. It was so yummy, but I will use a little less salt next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment