Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 98 (Dec 21st)

For Breakfast: A piece of the pound cake and Hot tea.

Today was our last day together, and Ally and Shay were getting there at around 1:30 in the afternoon. We chatted and relaxed, and Nana worked on some tomato bisque she had made earlier so she would have lunch ready when they arrived. I packed up my things, thinking how quickly everything went.

For Lunch: Tomato bisque with fresh bread, fresh salad, and left over Beef Bourguignon. Lovely.

By the time we finished lunch it was time to take me to the airport. So I got to the airport only to get to my gate a see that my flight was 4 hours late. Meaning that I would without a doubt miss my connection in Chicago, so I had to re-book completely and as it turns out I got another day in PA after all. The snow created a lot of problems for the airports. Ally and Shay were willing to come pick me up again and we went out for some food at a great Irish Pub in Downtown Lancaster.

For Dinner: A guiness. And a spiced pear salad with spiced walnuts, it was great.

We went back to Nana's place and went to bed, because I had to be up for another try at the airport nice and early.

No comments:

Post a Comment