Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day 83

Sunday was all about homework. Cassi and I woke up and went to a coffee shop, she and I both did stuff for school for a couple of hours.

For Breakfast: Soy Latte, and a piece of Cassi's Croissant. I brought a couple of walnuts and cranberries too.

I got home and continued to work on my paper and I made lunch for Cassi and I before we went to the soccer game. It was SO cold at the game!

For Lunch: Turkey Burger, with spinach and stone ground Dijon mustard on a whole wheat bun.

When we got home from the game I got started again on my paper and ended up staying up until 4:30 in the morning finishing and making sure everything was perfect. I drank more coffee so I could stay up late enough. And I felt horrible, I have been so busy with school that I haven't had much time to write much on here, or take the best care of myself. Only a couple more days and then I will be on Christmas break, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment