Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day 84

For breakfast: Two Eggs, and One piece of toast.

I turned in a 16 page paper today on Early American Cookbooks. It was a lot of work, but very interesting!

When I got home from school I did some more homework an then took a nap. Later Cassi and I went and got our christmas tree! It's perfect and makes our entire apartment smell pine fresh! For the last few years I have purchased my christmas tree at an Aids Charity on Capitol Hill here in Seattle. We haven't decorated yet, maybe in a couple of days.

For Dinner: a few Brussel sprouts that Cassi had made earlier. I know it's not much I didn't have much of an appetite because of how little sleep I got.

I made cookies for my class tomorrow, it's the first time I have ever made cookies by myself, Ally gave me a recipe for chocolate chip cookies, they are amazing, and I also made snickerdoodles, so good!!!

1 comment: