Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 252

For Breakfast: Coffee. Two eggs and one piece of toast.

I worked on homework all morning and then went to class. We watched the documentary called "Fresh" its about local and organic farming and it is awesome! After class I called in to work and they called me in so I hurried home and changed into the work gear and put on the knee brace. We got absolutely killed! It was so busy.

For Lunch: I had some lentil soup and a green salad before I clocked in at work.

Now I am home and super exhausted and I still feel stressy about school and work and my knee. I don't feel good and I can't shake this cold thing that I have. I hope I am not getting really sick. I can't stop coughing though and that is just about the most annoying thing ever. I have been feeling really off these last few days and I feel like I can't shake this downer mood I have been in. I know it probably has to do with how I am processing my knee re-injury, I just feel crumby and kind of upset all the time. I haven't been sleeping very well either. That probably has a lot to do with it.

I have to go clean up the apartment. Goodnight.

PS- so excited for Ally and Shay to get here. I just can't wait until they are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment