Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 242

Cassi and I woke up and decided to walk and get some breakfast. We walked to Portage Bay in South lake Union. It was packed when we got there but so worth the wait. It was a great walk, only about 20 minutes and the fitbit says it was 1.4 miles.

For Breakfast: Coffee. Fresh granola and organic yogurt parfait.

Then we walked home and grabbed our bikes. We went rode into the street fair and met up with our friend Carly. After we had our fill with the street fair we walked down to Agua Verde.

For Lunch: I split an order of Mahi Mahi tacos with black beans and green rice with Cassi and we also had some chips and guacamole.

Cassi and I rode home and relaxed for a bit before our soccer game. Our game was at 4:30 and it was a great game, except something really bad happened. . .  I hurt my knee. I don't know what happened but I tweaked it and heard a pop and went down. I immediately panicked a little and was really upset. My teammates helped me off the field and I sat out the rest of the game. My knee is really sore, I think it's okay and I am confident that I didn't tear anything, I hope it's just a bit of a sprain and it will feel better soon. Keep your fingers crossed!

For Dinner: We went up to a PHO restaurant that we used to go to a lot. We had vegan fresh rolls and I had a Vegetarian bowl of soup with tofu, broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, sprouts, fresh basil, and cilantro, with some rice noodles. It is so good!

We came home and I continued to ice my knee, I went to bed pretty early. I'm pretty upset about my knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment