Monday, May 03, 2010

Day 231

My class is cancelled today and I am sitting here waiting to see if I have to go into work. I told Cassi I would be on call for her today because she has so much homework. The sun is finally shining here, don't get me wrong, it's not warm or anything but it is shining for the time being which makes me happy. When I woke up this morning the first ting I did was go and look at my new planter out on the balcony. It is so great and an absolutely perfect size. I think I am going to plant some small tomato varieties and maybe a few more herbs. I thought about growing lettuce, or spinach or something. I will have to do some research.

I talked to Shay, my sister's hubby, last night. I am excited for them to come back into town. I love when everybody is here and we get to see each other without taking a plane ride. They will be home in a month, and will be here for my graduation! Speaking of graduation, I am getting close. I can see the end and it's not that far away, which is exciting and scary. I have a lot of work to do, but I am excited to be done.

For Breakfast: Two eggs. Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment