Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 245

For Breakfast: Coffee.

I went to Norhgate Mall today while Cassi was at school for her morning class. I had to go to Target and get some things, body wash, dish soap, you know, the usuals.

For Lunch: Sandwich while we we out running errands. Wheat bread with pesto, avocado, bell peppers, lettuce, tomato, olives, pepperoncicnis. It was really good.

Cassi and I went on a small grocery run and then I went to school. I had a couple of friends over tonight to watch Robin Hood Men in Tights. I made lots of food for them. I think it's a coping mechanism.

For Dinner: Vegetarian Black bean and vegetable empanadas with green, red, and avocado salsas. It was awesome.

For Dessert: Homemade Chocolate chip cookies.

I had a beer that Michelle brought. It was okay, but I felt really bloated after I drank it. I really don
t want my new knee injury to be an excuse for letting myself have a bunch of bad food and drink. I need to make sure I am staying on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment