Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 243

For Lunch: Spinach salad with onion, toasted walnuts, mushrooms, avocado, and bacon with a balsamic vinaigrette. Cassi brought home lunch for me from work.

I have spent all day on the couch, icing my knee and laying low. I have been working on my thesis and I am feeling stressed and upset. I feel like I have a lot of work to do before I graduate but I feel like my feelings of stress are being fueled for my anger and sadness about my knee.

For Dinner: Early this evening I made myself a bit of rice with some broccoli. I know it's not the best option but I am limited at what I can do considering I am having a hard time getting around.

It is past 11 now and I am still keeping my leg elevated and on ice. I am sad to report that my knee has gotten progressively more swollen regardless of my constant icing and ibuprofening. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow and am hoping that they will tell me good news, but I am getting a little scared. Cassi says that the swelling is considerable compared to this morning. I will try to get some sleep but I am feeling pretty restless. goodnight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment