Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Day 232

For Breakfast: One piece of oat toast with local organic marionberry jam from the farmer's market. Coffee.

I had Cassi drop me off at the gym this morning. I was feeling so pumped up from my big run yesterday, I wanted to keep going so I went today adn ran another 3 miles on the tread mill and also walked 2 more miles. My legs are so tired but it really payed off I lost another pound! This is a big milestone for me because this pound puts me under 150. I am now offically 149 lbs. This is equal to 3 lbs under what I weighed when I graduated high school. I still have plenty to lose but I am feeling fantastic!

For Lunch: Whole Wheat baguette with tuna, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, lemon, and olive oil. I also had some carrots, celery and a banana.

I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this afternoon. I deboned a whole chicken I had in the freezer and have now I have it stewing in the crockpot with a spicy onion, pepper, and tomato broth. It will be ready for Cinco de Mayo tomorrow. 

For Dinner: Cassi and I just ate some tortilla chips with homemade salsa. (onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, lime, black beans, and avocado with salt and pepper.)

No comments:

Post a Comment