Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 238

For Breakfast: Coffee.

I made cookies last night for my thesis class today. It was my turn to bring in snacks and I figured I needed to do something homemade, from scratch. Las time I made cookies was at home with my mother and her kitchen-aid. I forgot how much strength it takes to beat the butter and sugar by hand! Someday I'll have one of those! Regardless of my cramped-up arm the cookies turned out really good! And the people loved them!

After school I came home and continued to work on my thesis. I had a meeting with Christina tonight. We talked for a really long time about the project. I am always so stoked about it when I talk to her. I feel like it is all I can think about lately and I can't wait to pull it all together because I know it's going to be fantastic.

For Dinner: Grilled Mahi Mahi tacos with black beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment