Saturday, May 08, 2010

Day 234

For Breakfast: Mushroom and bell pepper omelette with fresh chives from my herb garden! Coffee.

I ran 4.6 miles this morning, my fitbit said my pace was at about 8:31/mile. That's faster than I usually go at the gym, I guess I need to up my pace. I ran a total of 20 miles this week, isn't that crazy? I feel like I have reached a point where it's not absolutely dreadful anymore, i almost enjoy it.

For Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken, butter lettuce, sauteed shitake mushrooms, hearts of palm, sunflower seeds, and a balsamic vinaigrette.

We went to work and then to see Kyle play up in Snohomish. It was good that work was slow so we got up there nice and early, but bad that it was slow because our cash flow is at about zilch. The show was great, kyle sounded amazing. We got home really late and went straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment