Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 241

For Dinner: I thawed some salmon filets and made a fresh herb rub. I used oregano, thyme, basil, and parsley all from my herb garden, I also used fresh garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and Extra Virgin olive oil and lemon juice. I whisked it all together until it was like a nice thick pesto and coated the top of my salmon with it. I cooked the salmon using a method that I had never used before. I wanted to bake it but i didn't want to stink up the kitchen with salmon smell. So, I placed the filets in aluminum foil and created a closed dome. Then I put it on the grill and 12 minutes later, my salmon was perfectly cooked and zero cleanup. It was so good!

Cassi and I met up with Juliette and the three of us went to a movie. We saw the new Robin Hood with Russel Crowe. Every time I see Russel Crowe I think of my nana, she thinks he's dreamy. I bet she will like this movie, it's fun.

Then home and to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment