Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 239

For Breakfast: Coffee. Spinach, pepper, and mushroom omelet.


I worked on my thesis the entire morning and when Cassi got home from school we went for a jog, only a couple of miles, but we had to get out in the sun. It is so nice.

For Lunch:  Black beans cooked down with some salsa and a couple of corn tortillas. Cassi and I are really running low of food, but we don't have the money to grocery shop so we are eating what's in our cupboards.

For Dinner: I made Cassi some rice and I had a small portion of that, and I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Awful choices but it's what we have.

Class was okay today, I am not really liking the Queer 101 class. I feel like it could be about so much more than 'coming out' stories and presentations on homophobia. But, I am not the one planning it, and I am still glad I am taking it. It just seems weakly thought out. I am feeling better and better about my thesis every day. Lots of work left to do, but I have already done a substantial amount which makes feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment