Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 244

For Breakfast: Coffee. Oatmeal.

I got up early because I couldn't sleep. I waited until Cassi picked me up to take me to the doctor's appt. When I got there and the nurse brought me back she looked at my knee and was confused. She said, "wait a minute I thought you were just here for your 1 year check up?" I had to explain to her that I was, but on Sunday I took a spill. She looked at the swelling and went to get the doctor right away.

Dr. Larson came in and asked me what was going on, and after barely looking at my knee he told me that he thought I tore my ACL graft. Meaning of course that I have to start all over. He drained my knee using a huge needle, he did this to examine what color the fluid was, he said if it was blood, then it was bad. . . . it was a LOT of blood!

Later today I had an MRI and I go back on Thursday to talk about it and to discuss my options. I feel terrible! I have been so upset all day. Mom and Dad came over after work and we went out to eat.

For Dinner: Dungeness Crab and shrimp caesar salad with no cheese and dressing on the side. Iced tea.

Towards the end of the night I started feeling bad, and got a random fever. I went to bed eventually and sweat it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment