Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Day 232

For Breakfast: Coffee.

I had my first meeting with Community Kitchens Northwest (CKNW) today. It went really well and I am excited to get started. I already have lots to do! My main agenda is to help promote the fundraiser dinner they are having in June. It's really important that we get as many people from the community as possible. I am going to try hard to lure people my way! The meeting lasted a really long time and it was already time for lunch when I picked up Cassi from school.

For Lunch: A couple of tacos, homemade of course. Last night I made that chicken that was in the crock-pot for a few hours. It was so great topped with a little fresh pico de gallo and folded into a small white corn tortilla. It is after all Cinco De Mayo!

I went to class and today was my long day. I am finally home now and have been doing some great work. I am waiting for Cassi to get home and then we will have some more of my pico, chicken, and I just finished making some fresh guacamole.

I am feeling a little overwhelmed about all the work I have to do on my thesis. I better dig into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment