Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 246

For Breakfast: Coffee. I also had a cookie.

I went to class and then met up with Juliette and Geri for lunch.

For Lunch: Salad of mixed greens, chicken, avocado, and tomatoes. I had a cappuccino too.

Went to the doctor today and got the bad news. I will have surgery at the end of June. I feel awful, yes about my knee, but actually I think I am sick. I have had a fever for the last few nights and I thought it was a weird side effect from the injury, but I feel really terrible. I haven't had a fevery kind of sickness for a while and it's pretty unpleasant.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Katy
    I'm so sorry and I hope the fever part of your misery clears up
    the bright part for me is that I will see you July 1st during your recovery
    xxoo Nana

    ReplyDelete