Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day 51

For Breakfast: Oatmeal

For Lunch: All Natural Sun-Dried Tomato chicken sausage sauteed with garbanzo beans and swiss chard with fresh basil. I know it sounds repetitive,. but I have to use the things I have open. I need not be wasteful.

Afternoon Snack: Granola with non fat vanilla yogurt and a banana.

For Dinner: Tuna with Artichokes, capers, and Kalamata olives with lemon and Olive oil on a bed of Spinach.

I just got home from work and I am going to make some soup for the next couple days. I think it's going to be a hearty Chicken and vegetable.

I had a really good workout today. I spent 2 1/2 hours in the gym and I was going strong. I have started to jog a little bit and tomorrow I am going to go for a bit on the treadmill, we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment