Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Day 50!!!!

HAPPY DAY 50 TO ME,
HAPPY DAY 50 TO ME,
HAPPY DAY 50 DEAR MEEEE,
HAPPY DAY 50 TO ME!!

I woke up this morning early enough to make myself breakfast and coffee, and pack a lunch for my long tuesday.

For Breakfast: Two eggs, over medium, and 1 piece of dry sourdough-rye bread.

I went to class today and got my mid-term back from last week. Guess who got a 4.0? This girl right here! I am so happy! I never get 4.0s and it might be my first on a midterm here at UW, I feel really good about myself, usually I don't feel so invested in my grades but I am super proud of myself. After class I did some reading, and ate most of the lunch I packed for myself.

For Lunch: Non-fat vanilla yogurt and granola, one apple, one banana, and I am going to munch on some carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower in just a bit.

After my next class I have a meeting about my thesis project and then I am going to go to the gym, then home to watch "the biggest loser" and msake myself dinner. Cassi Works tonight so I will be flying solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment