Monday, November 02, 2009

Day 49

I have had a very productive day. I woke up nice and early, well. . . I had help from the clocks changing over, but still. And I made a nice breakfast:

For Breakfast: Jalapeno and cilantro omelette, with salsa.

The bad part of the morning is that while I was chopping the fresh cilantro I accidently chopped the tip of my thumb off, whoops. Not a big deal, but t hurt really bad and is quite sore now.

Then I went to class, where I continue to find myself surprisingly intrigued. And then off to the GYM! It was way too long since I had been there and it felt good to get back in and sweat. I had a really nice workout, did an hour on the elliptical and then worked on my arms mostly, but my knee too.

I stopped by the flower shop today and got cassi some Lilies. We both love them, and it has been a long time since I got her any, so I figured it was a good day to do that. Now our whole apartment smells amazing. (not that it usually smells bad, just not like lilies)

For Lunch: leftover turkey burger, this time with fresh sliced tomato, Habanero jelly and peppery arugula on a whole wheat bun.

I just got back from work and am about to settle into a long night of home work. I just made dinner and it was really good tonight, my advice to you is: MAKE THIS DISH.

For Dinner: All natural Sun-dried Tomato chicken sausage (Trader Joes) sliced on an angle, sauteed with fresh basil and swiss Chard with organic Kidney beans and garlic. I also had a side of sauteed zucchini. This dish was so good!!! and healthy too. I will put up a picture, it's not a gorgeous dish, but it was really good.

I now have to read until my brain explodes. Goodnight lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment