Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 76

Woke up late this morning. I decided to go shopping downtown to pick up a few Christmas gifts, or at least look. Cassi worked today so I dropped her off and got to the stores. It was crowded and chaotic. I grabbed some coffee at the restaurant so i could wake up but didn't eat breakfast. Bad Katy.I finally came into see Cassi and grab some lunch around 2 o'clock.

For Lunch: A salad with organic baby spinach, red onion, mushrooms, walnuts and a little bit of bacon with an awesome balsamic vinaigrette. I had a small piece of grilled chicken on the side for some protein.

Then back to the shopping. I got all of my siblings done and my mom, pretty good for one day! After shopping Cassi and I went home and then later, met my mom and dad for dinner over in Ballard. We have made quite the ritual out of our little Sunday get-togethers, I love it.

For Dinner: Grilled Salmon, with veggies: zucchini and carrots. I had a soy cappuccino after dinner too!

Cassi and I went home and did some homework and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment