Sunday, November 08, 2009

Day 54

Last night after work we drove up to Arlington to hang out with the Parents. We didn't get up there until mid-night and went straight to bed. Cassi and I woke up and listened to a bit of the RPI game. Tim still isn't playing because of an injury from last weeks game.

I have only weight myself a couple of times and only on the scale at my parents house. I don't want to bring numbers into my psyche but when I hoped on this morning, I was pleasantly surprised.
I was nine pounds lighter than I was last time I was in Arlington. I lost 9 lbs in, I don't know . . . a few weeks! This makes me feel really great!

For breakfast: Mom made an omelette with spinach and scallion. Coffee

Cassi and I had to race back to Seattle to go to work. We stopped in at home to eat lunch.

For lunch: A bowl of the Chicken and Vegetable with Brown Rice soup.

Tonight at work I had three people ask me I have lost weight! Man, that feels good! Work was pretty busy again tonight and I did pretty well. I didn't have time to eat a big dinner and settled for a cup of soup at work.

Cassi and I met up with some of her friends from college and went to a Birthday Party for a friend of ours here in Seattle. We ran into a lots of Cassi's friends who are all so wonderful to me and make me feel right at home!

A late night for us sober girls, Cassi and I played Designated Driver and didn't get home until 2:30 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment