Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 72

We woke up wednesday and both of us had horrible cramps! Cassi had to go to school, but I didn't have school so I stayed at home, in bed. I finally got out of bed to pack things up for Arlington. I had to remember to get all of our things and pack clothes for a party we went to wednesday night. I really didn't have much of a of an appetite all day because I felt so yucky. After Cassi got off work at 5:30 we finally got to head up to Arlington and the traffic was pretty horrible. We got into town and went to visit my friend from High school, Laura. It was so nice to see her and her family and they all got to meet Cassi too!

Cassi and I met up with my brother Josh for a bit and then headed out for the party. It was a Surprise birthday party for my friend Molly, who I haven't seen in a really long time. I saw so many people that I haven't seen for years. It was great catching up with all these people I used to know so well, so many people are getting married and buying houses, it's crazy! I can't believe we're at that age already!

Before Cassi and I went to the party we stopped at the local grocery store and got something to eat because we literally didn't eat anything all day because we felt to bad. So we got some multi-grain crackers and some rice crackers.

After the party we went home and were greeted by mom, who was still up waiting on her last pie! It smelled so good, like apple pie I could hardly sleep.

A big day ahead of us tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment