Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 77

I woke up real early this morning because I had a doctor's appointment for my knee. It has almost been 6 months since surgery. It's hard to believe it's been that long, at the same time, with how well I have been doing, it's hard to believe it's only been 6 months! Dr. Larson said that my knee looked great and I even set up an appointment for tomorrow to have a special brace fitted for when I get back to playing soccer and snowboarding. I will have to wear the brace for the next year whenever I am doing contact sports or snowboarding. The good news is, he said in two or three months I should be able to start playing again, which is a lot sooner than they originally said. I am not going to rush anything, but I am excited to get my brace and see how I feel kicking a ball around again. Being able to play again will add a huge way for me to continue to lose weight. I love playing soccer.

After class I came home and Cassi fixed me Breakfast.

For Breakfast: one egg, over medium. one piece dry toast, and a small cup of organic applesauce. Coffee.

Now I am home and going to do some serious homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment