Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 64

For Breakfast: One piece of Dry Toast. Boring eh?

I worked on this for school and only had a fat free blueberry yogurt during the middle of the day. When I got home I had some pita chips. Multi-Grain with sesame seeds from trader joes.

For Dinner: Jalapeno chicken sausage with poblano peppers and onion with brown rice. (like I have said before I am running out of certain things. I have some sausage in the freezer so I am using that, it's all natural, only 100 calories, and its in my grasp.)

I am feeling sluggish after the trip, and I just started my period. Yuck, :( I need to get in the gym and work off some of my sluggishness. After class tomorrow I will go. I am so tired right now and am going to do some reading, and I am sure I will get through 4 pages and I will be snoring. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment