Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 67

I had my Oral Presentation today, it went well. Cassi fixed breakfast for my on our way out the door because I woke up late.

For Breakfast: one Piece of Dry toast, and One satsuma orange. I love when these oranges are in season! When I got home from school I was still hungry and made myself one egg when I made Cassi Breakfast.

For Lunch: I used the same Spicy Chicken and Black bean saute and made two tacos with corn tortillas lettuce and salsa.

I relaxed for a bit and cleaned up around the apartment. then, when Cassi went to Work I went to the gym. I jogged part of the way there, which is big news because I am really getting better at running on my knee. It was so cold outside, and windy!

I had a great workout, two hours or so. Then I went home and made myself Dinner.

For Dinner: Grilled chicken and Romaine salad, with toasted slivered almonds and dried cranberries, with a homemade caper and basil vinaigrette. So good, I posted a picture of the salad, check it out!

Cassi and I went to bed so early, right after she got off work and came home, we were exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment