Thursday, September 30, 2010

1y + 13d

I woke this morning and got ready to hang out with my good friend Kay. She came over around lunch time and we chatted.

For Breakfast: Just Coffee. :/

After Cassi got home from volunteering at Haborview, Jenna came over and the four of us decided to grab some lunch. I totally broke my rule again, no eating out, which is hard to do when you are trying to have a social life, social activity is so often grouped with eating.

For Lunch: from portage a portobello mushroom sandwich with grilled eggplant and red pepper pesto with a side salad.

After lunch Cassi had to get ready to go to work and Jenna and Kay and I took a walk down to the new South Lake Union park. It is so great and such a close walk from our apartment!

At the very end of the day Kay and I went in to visit Cassi at work and grabbed more food! Can you believe it, I can't believe I ate out twice today, what a slacker!

For Dinner: Spinach salad with mushrooms, onions and crispy bacon pieces with a balsamic vinaigrette. I also had a piece of grille chicken on the side to get some protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment