Friday, September 24, 2010

1y + 7d Sad News.

Woke up this morning and made breakfast for Cassi and Jenna and myself. We were so exhausted after our kitchen aid adventure, Jenna decided to crash on our couch.

For Breakfast: Sweet potato hash with grilled veggies (zucchini, eggplant, onion, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Coffee.

It took me almost two hours to do all the dishes from last night, what a lovely treat. Cassi had to work so I stayed home and worked on some stuff and she was home before you know it.

For Lunch: Romaine lettuce with radishes, red onion, scallion, cilantro, black beans, avocado and salsa and lime.

As Cassi and I were getting ready for work a got a really bad call from my mom. She told me that  Josh was on his way home from college because one of Josh's friends in Arlington commit suicide. :( This was a guy that we all knew. He played football with Josh and he and josh were good buddies. All night at work I felt terrible and was on the verge of tears, I can't imagine how is family if feeling and I can't help but feel so sad. I talked to Josh before I got to work and he seemed very upset, he was on his way to meet up with some of the guys so they could all be there for eachother.

I came home tonight and basically went to bed. I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened. My thoughts are with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment