Monday, September 06, 2010

Day 354

For Breakfast: Coffee. We didn't eat until we got to work, so the first thing I ate today was the family food they make for the staff before we open. I had a small slice of pizza, and some salad and about 6 oz of Pappa al pomodoro, a chunky tomato soup we serve.

It was so slow this afternoon. I am home now and hoping to do a load of laundry, but the machine is being used. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to share the machine and search for quarters to wash my underwear, ya know!? I am on call tonight. I hope I don't get called in because this is the last day I have to see my parents for my birthday and I would love to be able to hang out a bit. Judging by how slow it was this morning there is a bit of a chance that they won't need me!

No comments:

Post a Comment