Saturday, September 25, 2010

1y + 8d Some Kinda Wonderful

For Breakfast: Two egg scrambled with bell pepper, zucchini and mushrooms topped with avocado. Coffee. Cassi made it for me.

Today Cassi and I went and ran a bunch of errands together, got the oil changed, went to the pharmacy to pick up a few things, we even went to Recycled Cycles and had them look at Cassi's bike.

For Lunch: Romaine with black beans, radishes, onion, scallion, avocado, cilantro, salsa, and lime.

 Cassi made me breakfast and lunch today, she's some kinda wonderful, isn't she? Got ready for work after a bit. I went in and it really wasn't very busy, until I already got phased. Oh well. I came home and made myself dinner.

For Dinner: Garlic, fresh oregano, bell pepper, mushrooms, eggplant, and shrimp simmered in white wine and reduced then I added marinara and finally the zucchini spaghetti strands. It was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment