Monday, September 27, 2010

1y +10d Thirteen Miles Down!

Woke up this morning and started to get ready to head off to work.

For Breakfast: Coffee and a pear.

Work was nothing amazing. It was slow.

For Lunch: Two eggs with mushrooms, bell peppers, and zucchini.

I went for an awesome bike ride! The first time since before the injury . . . or should I say re-injury. It was amazing and when I got home I calculated the distance and I was impressed that I think I did about 13 miles!

When I got home I made some sweet potato gnocchi. I wanted to see what the difference was between making them vegan and not vegan. So I literally just added an egg. They were a bit more firm but other than that not a big difference.

Goodnight people. So excited to be biking again.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine - 13 MILES - OMG!

    That's more than the Sprint Tri distance - your first time out!!

    I wanna go on a bike ride with you too/two!

    Love Ma

    ReplyDelete