Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 190 (Tuesday)

I woke up super early and drove up to Arlington to meet up with Josh. We went to the outlets and did some spring/sumer shopping.

For Breakfast: Fruit bowl with pineapple, grapes, mango, papaya, strawberries, and kiwi. Nonfat vanilla Latte.

I had great luck at the outlets and bought some nice things. It still find myself taking sizes into the dressing room that I used to wear. I try things on and they fall off me. That feels great and it's starting to sink in how much thinner I actually am. After shopping Josh and I met up with his girlfriend for lunch. It was my first time meeting her, she is very nice.

For Lunch: Avocado Tostada with chicken, lettuce, salsa, avocado, and a hard shell tortilla.

I went into work early tonight. It was an okay night. The last few days work has been rough. There is a convention in town of some sort and the people who are here for it are from all over the place and are horrible tippers. My last table of the night left me three dollars on $90, which was all in nickels and pennies.

For Dinner: Salmon filet and Steamed broccoli. I had a margarita after work, it was great and worth it after my rough night!

No comments:

Post a Comment