Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 180 (Saturday)

We finally slept in for a while! Cassi and I didn't get up until around 11. It was much needed sleep. After that we got up and I made some breakfast:

For Breakfast: two eggs, 1 piece of toast and coffee, and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice. Last time Cassi and I went to the produce stand we got a huge bag of grapefruit.

We went to our soccer conditioning workout today. It was 1 1/2 hours and super intense. Lots of running, pushups, and crunches! I had to hurry home after that and get ready for work.

Work was pretty good, not slammed but pretty busy. There is some kind of convention in town and that has helped the business the last few days. Cassi and I went out for a glass of wine after work. We thought we deserved it.

For Dinner: One glass of wine. A spinach salad with sauteed shitake and oyster mushrooms with grilled radicchio and a honey cider vinaigrette. I had a small scoop of gelato for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment