Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Day 170

I reluctantly got up for cycling. I was so tired this morning! But I did it and I went to cycling.

For Breakfast: I just grabbed a coffee before class.

After class Cassi and I ran some errands. Then we went home for lunch.

For Lunch: A bowl of my homemade soup, The chicken, veggie, and homemade noodles.

I took a small nap. I don't feel that great, and I have been super tired all day. I was "on call" tonight and didn't get called in so I have some time to relax tonight. We are at our bare minimum in groceries. The next few days might be filled with cereal or oatmeal for dinner.

For Dinner: 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat penne pasta from Trader Joe's with marinara sauteed mushrooms, onion, and bell peppers. I would never have pasta, but I don't have much in the cupboards. 

I think I am going to read a little and then go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment