Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Day 175

For Breakfast: Very small cup of Vanilla Crunch Granola and rice milk, before cycling class.

Cycling class was good. I was talking to a another woman in my cycling class, she is 6 months out of ACL surgery. She had the same surgeon as I did. We connected on our rehab stories. Both of us are having trouble getting our strength back in our thighs. I worked my leg really hard today during class. I peddled with just the one leg for a lot of my class. After class I went home and prepped some food for the week.

For Lunch: Spicy chicken and black beans on romaine, with salsa.

I laid low and then got ready for work. It was a great night at work, nice and busy! I made some good money and was beat after my shift!

For Dinner: When I first got to work I had a small salad with romaine, cucumber, tomato, carrot, and onion, with avocado and hard boiled egg in a lemon juice dressing. At the end of the night I had some steamed broccoli.

We went to see "Alice in Wonderland"  tonight, it was great! Then home and to bed, I am sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment