Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 173

Cassi and I met up with our friend Teresa for Breakfast.

For Breakfast: Coffee. English muffin topped with a thin slice of ham, spinach, roasted red bell peppers, poached eggs and pesto with a side of fruit.

Mom and Dad came over today. It was amazing outside and the four of us, mom, dad, Cassi and I walked around lake union. It's at least 6 miles. We stopped at Louisa's on the way home and picked up some lunch.

For Lunch: Spinach with cannellini beans, artichokes, and crispy prosciutto with a pesto vinaigrette. It was a really good salad!

Mom and I dropped Cassi off at work and took Dad to the airport and then did a little shopping. My mom is thinking of getting a car and so we looked around at the Volvo dealership. Then we started on a mission to find work pants for me. We found some great pants, I guess I just needed my moms help!

After out long day of activities we headed home, but stopped to grab a bite first.

For Dinner: Green leaf lettuce with bell pepper, onion, garbanzo beans, and artichokes with a dijon vinaigrette, and water.

Our friends Claudia and Kristi came in to Il Fornaio and ate in Cassi's section. I went down and met them as Cassi was getting off work. We went out for a couple of drinks. I had two beers, I was driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment