Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 182

For Breakfast: Granola with almond milk and a couple of sips of coffee. 

I went to my final today at 8:30, I knew everything on the test! OUr studying really paid off and we will see if I made sure to write everything down. With written response questions you never know how the grade is going to turn out, but I did the best I could and I was very thorough. I feel amazing, I'm on spring break!

Cassi met me after class and we went to the book store and returned my books. Then we went to Recycled Cycles and got my bike fixed. I don't know why I waited so long to have it fixed, maybe I was thinking that it was going to cost a bit of money, but he fixed it in 10 minutes and it cost 7 dollars! Now my bike is as good as new and I am going to ride it all over during spring break!

For Lunch: Black Bean and Chicken Chili.

Cassi and I ran all over the place today looking at bikes for her and running random errands. Then we went our to celebrate my ending of the quarter!

We went to The Matador and had a Margarita and a couple of appetizers ( fish taco, and romaine salad). Then we went to the movies!  We saw Crazy Heart which was good, amazing acting, I like Jeff Bridges.

For Dinner: We went to our favorite Thai place, Jhan-jay Thai. I had Tom Kha Soup: Hot and sour soup simmered with coconut milk, galangal, mushrooms, lemon grass, cilantro, kaffir lime leaves, and steamed tofu.

We stopped by the condo to finish up some laundry because we ran out of quarters and Dad was there! I had not seen him since before he left for London, it was great to see him. By the end of the night Cassi and I were exhausted, we went home and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment