Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 177

For Lunch: Homemade Turkey meatball soup with spinach mushrooms and broccoli. I also had some granola and yogurt.

I met mom today for our jog around Greenlake. We jogged the whole way, stopping at after each mile to do some core strengthening. It felt great! After that I rushed home and did some studying with a friend for our final on Friday.

For Dinner: Grilled Chicken Breast marinated with chili powder, cayenne, salsa, and lime. with black beans that were simmered with fresh jalapeno and a spanish rice pilaf I made, which I basically seasoned with the same mixture I marinated the chicken in.
All your comments on my progress photos meant so much to me. It is so rewarding to post hard evidence of my hard work after this long. I am still going strong and your comments are a huge part of what keeps me going. Thanks for your support, this entire journey wouldn't be possible without my people there cheering me on! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment