Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 171 (Thursday)

I made reservations today for my focus group to go to lunch on our last day of class. I went to class. I just had some coffee for breakfast.

After class I come home and made myself lunch.

For Lunch: Sauteed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. That is literally the last thing I have in my fridge. I also had a small salad when I met up with a friend. simple greens with a honey vinaigrette.

My friend Ainslie called me up and asked to go on a walk around the neighborhood with her. It was a beautiful day here and it was nice to get our and enjoy it.

After Cassi got off of work she came and met up with us. We went to the Zoo Tavern and played shuffle board and munch on a few peanuts. I had half a beer.

Cassi and I had some thai food for dinner tonight and went over to the Condo in Ballard and used the hot tub. It was so relaxing.

For Dinner: Vegetarian thai food. We shared a red curry dish with eggplant, broccoli, bell pepper, steamed tofu, and other veggies and another dish that mainly broccoli and tofu. It's from Jhan-jay Thai, it's soo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment