Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 186 (Friday)

Today I woke up and Cassi and I biked around lake union, a 6 mile trip. Not bad, only took us 35 minutes or so. Then I came home and got ready to meet up with mom and some family that's in town for lunch and a day of Seattle sightseeing.

For Lunch: Salad of mixed greens with grilled chicken.

Jenna, who is the daughter of my mom's first cousin is in town from Pennsylvania checking out a school. She and her mom are out and today we went all over Seattle proving to them how wonderful it is here.

I went to work and had a pretty good night. Cassi and I went out on the town with Jenna and caught some great late night happy hour, some live music, and some great Seattle hospitality!

For Dinner: Vegan veggie burger from McMenamin's Pub and a beer.

We had a fantastic night! We had a couple of beers around town and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment