Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 174

For Breakfast: Omelette with zucchini, bell pepper and ham and a cup of fruit. Coffee.

Cassi and I had a soccer game today. We both didn't feel that great from drinking last night. I wasn't hung over but my body just isn't used to having any alcohol in my system. It felt good to run it all out on the field. The team we played was really good, we lost, and the worst part is, we could have won, we didn't play well. After the game we finally went grocery shopping.  We got so much great stuff!

For Lunch: Chopped salad with romaine, garbanzo beans, bell pepper, basil, green onion and some mushrooms with red wine vinaigrette. It was nice to come home and make a fresh salad with a kitchen stocked full of ingredients.

Cassi and I laid low for a little and then I got ready to go into work. Mom came down to stay at the condo tonight and she came in to work and had some food. I made decent money tonight. The last few shifts I have had have been a lot better, money wise.

For Dinner: I ate a small cup of vegan lentil soup at work and made myself a frittata when I got home with zucchini, bell pepper, and mushrooms. Yummy.

I am exhausted and have to get up and get my butt to spin class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment