Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 184

We did indeed do a bit of St. Paddy's Day Celebrating tonight. When Cassi got home from work we walked down to Pete's and got bottle of wine and some snack food.

For Dinner: Blistered asparagus and smoked salmon and sea salt crackers. Just some light fare.

We each had a glass of wine and then went out to meet up with some friends in Ballard. We went to a great Irish Pub called Conor Byrnes. Before we went home we drove up the road to meet up with a friend of ours named Keith. He used to work with us and we stopped in. I had a beer there, making my grand total of beers, three! I was getting pretty crazy! My alcohol tolerance is at about zero. We had a great time and it was good to cut loose, but I've got a lot of work to do to burn off those heavy alcohol calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment