Sunday, March 07, 2010

Day 172 (Friday)

I did not go to my spinning class today. I woke up early and finished my lesson plan for my class today.

For Breakfast: Just coffee.

I went to class and then came home. I brought in my final treat for class today. Mini cupcakes from Trophy cupcakes in Wallingford. These are the same cupcakes that Ally and Shay used for their wedding and they are simply the best in the world.

My class enjoyed them very very much!

For Lunch: Romaine with spicy chicken, black beans and avocado with salsa.

I went to work tonight. It was pretty decent not too slow, I made some money and was off at a decent hour.

For Dinner: Mixed greens with grilled chicken cucumber, and tomato with a thyme vinaigrette. We ate at Elysian Brewery on Capitol hill. It has great food, great beer and it's super well priced! Cassi and I split a beer.

Then home and to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment