Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Day 258

For Breakfast: Americano. Nonfat blueberry yogurt.

I went to school nice and early today. Ally came with me and she helped me work on my thesis. She is a master formatter, and having just completed her thesis she offers so much help!!!

Mid-Morning Snack: Blueberry bran muffin.

Cassi and I went grocery shopping today. So good!

For Lunch: I had whole wheat flat bread on the grill, I used the whole wheat pizza dough from trader joes. I made an herb/olive oil spread using the herbs from my garden and grilled some eggplant, tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts to go with. So good!

I worked on homework all night long and when Cassi got home from volunteering we cleaned up the apartment.

For Dinner: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich of toasted wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment