Thursday, June 03, 2010

Day 259

I went to class today and then to the Q center on campus. Our queer 101 class was meeting there. Afterwards I promised some classmates of mine that we would go out for a drink to celebrate the end of the quarter. We went to College Inn, I had a beer, but could hardly finish it. I didn't feel like drinking after the first couple of sips. I went home and made myself lunch.

For Lunch: Grilled chicken breast of a bed of romaine with capers, and artichoke hearts in a lemon/olive oil dressing. Really simple, and very good.

I worked on my homework all night long. When Cassi got home we had a bite to eat.

For Dinner: Whole wheat penne tossed with eggplant, garlic, fresh herbs and marinara.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK ON ALL FINAL SCHOOL WORK=YOU WILL DO VERY WELL
    NICE TO WORK WITH ally =big help on format
    Nana

    ReplyDelete