Sunday, June 06, 2010

Day 261

For Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, thinly sliced canadian bacon. Coffee.

I busted out my thesis today and was finished around 2 pm, with the huge help of Ally. That's it folks, I'm DONE with my thesis!!!!!! I was in a twilight zone the rest of the day, I don't think it really sunk in.

Us girls (Mom, Ally, and I) decided we need a girls night. We went and got pedi cures and then went to dinner and then dress shopping for graduation!

For Dinner: Cup of minestrone soup and a salmon nicoise salad from Nordstrom Cafe.

For Dessert: We stopped at Red Mango and got a small frozen yogurt, I had madagascar vanilla with raspberries, blueberries and dark chocolate.

Cassi picked me up and we went home and to bed. I feel like I haven't seen her in a week because I  have been so busy! It was nice to relax with the weight of my thesis off my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment