Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Day 264

I woke up early this morning and got ready to go to breakfast with Christina. We met up over in West Seattle at a place called Luna Park Cafe. It was real good.

For Breakfast: Two poached eggs, wheat toast and a cup of fruit and coffee of course.

We talked for hours and we went over my thesis. After realizing how big my project is we decided that I should email my department and see if we can get it changed from a 5 credit thesis to a 10 credit thesis. She seemed really impressed with my work and I am so happy that it all turned out well. After breakfast we went to her knew house and she gave me a tour, it is adorable. West Seattle is such a pretty place, maybe Cassi and I will look into moving there sometime. We took her dogs for a walk and then called it a day.

I went to the U district and met up with my friend Allison. We went shopping for some cute outfits because she is graduating too. I found a cardigan to go with my dress!

We met up with Cassi down town and grabbed some lunch.

For Lunch: Spinach salad with onion, mushroom, avocado, spinach, walnuts, bacon, and balsamic vinaigrette.

Now I am home and absolutely exhausted. I feel like sitting out with my tomato plants and fooling around on my guitar, which is exactly what I am going to do . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment