Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 4

Cassi and I just walked greenlake and then to the produce stand, about five miles all together. It is a beautiful day here and I am excited about all of my fresh veggies I got. Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, kiwi, sweet potatoes, avocado, zucchini, radishes, and more, and cheap too! I go to work tonight where I serve focaccia bread and big heavy pasta dishes, with cheesecakes and tiramisu, but I have confidence that I won't even be tempted, I am on a roll!

For Breakfast:
Mixed berry smoothie: For the two of us, 2 cups of frozen mixed berries, 2 cups of cran-water, 2 scoops of finely ground flaxseeds, and 2 scoops of whey protein powder.

For Lunch: Simple salad with Romaine, purple cabbage, carrots, radishes, cherry tomatoes, and raw almonds, one hard boiled egg, and a bit of extra virgin olive oil and some balsamic vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment