Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 9

Well, I had a busy day. Cassi and I painted for about 4 hours and then hauled it back to Seattle so Cassi could go to work. I went to the gym for about two hours. I was watching Top Chef while I was on the elliptical, so once I got hooked on that I had to watch the end. I am super exhausted and am going to call it a night.

For Breakfast: Just one Hard boiled egg

For Lunch: Fresh Dungeness crab salad. Organic mixed greens, celery, radish, carrot, purple cabbage, and Dungeness crab to go on top. The dressing was awesome. It was an avocado, lime dressing with extra virgin olive oil.

For Dinner: Greek Chop salad, I chopped up into small pieces: basil, radishes, kalamata olives, red onion, cucumber, pepperoncinis, red bell pepper, broccoli, added Garbanzo beans, and capers, with chopped romaine. Red wine vinegar and olive oil, with some salt, pepper and dried oregano.

Snacks for the day: I had half a grapefruit and an apple during the day, and it would be cheating to not write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment